Being able to smile proudly is a big source of confidence for all individuals, young and old. But what happens if you aren’t exactly happy with the look of your teeth? Chances are, you feel the need to hide your smile from family, friends, new acquaintance, and cameras. At our practice, our Nassau cosmetic dentists believe this should never be the case. Your smile is an essential part of who you are and you should be comfortable showing it off at every opportunity.
We’re proud to offer a number of cosmetic dental treatments. Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry dedicated to restoring damaged smiles as well as correcting a variety of flaws. The ultimate goal of these procedures is to give each patient a smile of which they can truly be proud. Some of the common cosmetic treatments we offer include but are certainly not limited to:
- Bonding – cost effective means of concealing chipped teeth and discoloration
- Bridges – tooth replacement option that consists of bonding artificial teeth to the neighboring natural teeth
- Crowns – caps used to reinforce compromised teeth
- Dental implants – durable artificial teeth that are implanted into the jawbone itself
- Dentures – artificial teeth that can be used to replace either a single tooth or several teeth; full dentures that can replace all teeth are also available
- Veneers – porcelain fixtures used to cover discoloration or minor damage
Areas of Expertise
Cosmetic treatments are highly sought after by patients of all ages. When you come to us, we believe that you deserve to be treated by a professional dentist who is highly trained in the services offered. While cosmetic dentists are not required to undergo any additional training to call themselves such, prosthodontists receive extensive schooling in both general as well as cosmetic dentistry.
Specializing in the replacement of missing teeth as well as the restoration of ones that have become damaged due to injury or disease, prosthodontists are adept at helping patients to attain a smile that is both functional as well as beautiful and brilliant. At our practice, our resident prosthodontist is able to perform a wide variety of cosmetic treatments. Additionally, his expertise and education allows him to treat a number of conditions including certain birth anomalies, sleep disorders, and snoring. Whatever your needs, there is one thing of which you can be certain. When you come to us, you will be met by a dentist who is both well-educated and highly experienced as well as compassionate and committed entirely to your dental health and overall satisfaction.